Author: Stephanie from lifesslices.com
THIS REVIEW ORIGINALLY APPEARED ON HER BLOG HERE.
SHE’S ALSO ACTIVE ON Pinterest and INSTAGRAM.
Disclaimer: The photos were taken by the review’s author.
If you’d like to have your review of a k-beauty product/store featured on the website as well, just send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be more than happy to publish it here. ^.^
BANILA CO CLEAN IT ZERO ORIGINAL CLEANSING BALM Review *NEW FORMULA*
I try out the newly formulated Clean It Zero Original Cleansing Balm
Banila Co has arguably the most well-known oil cleansers in the K-Beauty world with the Clean It Zero Original Cleansing Balm. With a product that is so effective and have spokespeople/models such as Jessica and Taeyeon (Girl’s Generation) and Hyorin (SISTAR), it’s hard to deny why people love this brand and their products. Banila Co recently updated their cleansing balms with a new formula that removed the mineral oil from the ingredients; which can irritate those with sensitive skin. The four versions in the Clean It Zero line are Original, Purifying, Revitalizing, and Nourishing. Along with the ingredients, Banila Co also updated the packaging to a more chic and simple design with pastel colors.
Details and Review:
- Item Claims: Melts off all make-up, including waterproof, while exfoliating and brightening.
- Directions: As the first step in your skincare routine, use the provided spatula to scoop out a small amount (I use a dime size). Then, rub balm onto dry skin. Then, emulsify the balm by adding water and rinse.
- Scent: None.
- Notable Ingredients: Papaya Extract (exfoliator), Acerola Extract (brightening). This new formula also includes no mineral oil, but instead a natural ester oil. As well as Vitamin E acetate in place of butylated hydroxytoluene.
- Quantity: Original Size – 3.38 oz/100mL or Large Size – 6.09oz/180mL
- Price: $16 for Original Size, $30 for Large Size
- Overall Rating: 5/5
- Review: The original Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm was the very first cleansing oil I’ve ever tried. And it was the best make-up remover ever. However, it always did irritate my eyes. After hearing they had reformulated the balm without the mineral oil, I knew I had to try it out again. And, it is the best ever! There is zero irritation after using the newly formulated Banila Co Clean It Zero Original Cleansing Balm. It effectively removes all of my make-up and waterproof mascara without my eyes burning. Also, the melting point is higher now so that it doesn’t melt as easily if I have to travel with it, especially during the summer. With a pH level of 6.1, this cleansing balm is great for those with sensitive skin types. Out of the 4 versions of Banila Co cleansing balms, the Clean It Zero Original Cleansing Balm is the cheapest by $9. And as for the packaging, Banila Co nailed it. From the holographic box to the simple and clean container design in pastel pink, it’s super trendy and eye-catching. As one of the most affordable and effective cleansing balms out there, I highly recommend picking up Banila Co Clean It Zero Original Cleansing Balm!
- Purchase: SokoGlam | Amazon | YesStyle | Peach & Lily